(1) Changes or deviations shall only apply if they have been expressly confirmed by Photobooth-Mallorca. Should the terms and conditions contain invalid provisions, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid one that comes as close as possible to the intended purpose. If the deadline is not met, Photobooth-Mallorca shall be released from all obligations to the organiser. The contract shall be concluded in the event of a bilateral, written agreement of will by email, no signing of an offer shall be required.
(1) After the customer's enquiry, the personal offer follows by email, which the customer can accept by email by accepting the contract. Our offers can be optioned for up to 7 days; they are not binding without a written option request. During the agreed option period, they are binding on our part. We reserve the right to cancel individual reservations in exceptional cases.
(2) The content of the contract is the temporary provision of a photobooth system with the agreed accessories against payment of a rental fee.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the rental price shall apply for the anticipated rental period stated in the contract. Early return does not result in a reduction of the rental price. The rental price is payable on the day of the event for private customers. For corporate clients, 50% deposit upon conclusion of the contract and the remaining 50% maximum 7 days after the event.
(2) The rental price varies depending on the occupancy and booking day and can change at any time. The price agreed on the day of booking applies. Later price reductions for the booking period will not be refunded.
(3) Covid-19: Should Germany or Spain decide to take measures to contain the virus and the event with the photobooth is not possible due to an official order, we will not charge any costs and the contract will lapse. Any deposits will be refunded.
The customer may withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the rental period subject to the following cancellation conditions: If the customer/organiser withdraws from the contract or refuses to accept the service, the company Fotobox-Mallorca, Petra Kubsch can demand compensation for the expenses incurred and reduced possibilities of another event order, cancellation costs. The cancellation costs shall amount to the agreed total price for the order or, in the case of timely cancellation, the following cancellation costs shall result:
Up to 14 days before the day of the event 50% of the total price.
From 13 days before the day of the event 80% of the total price.The revocation must be sent in text form (e-mail) to the following address: info(at)photobooth-mallorca.com Andreas Gerber, Apartado 29, ES-07550 Son Servera, IB
(1) Upon delivery of the photobox system, any damage must be reported directly to the Photobooth Mallorca set-up team. Any damage discovered afterwards must be reported to us immediately in text form (e.g. by e-mail including photo documentation or by telephone on +34-627-143789).
(2) During the period of use, the equipment shall be treated with care. It shall be placed in such a way that it does not pose an obstruction to users on site, is not placed in a thoroughfare and does not block any emergency exits.
(3) The customer shall be liable for negligent damage or theft occurring during the use of the photobox by the customer or others due to improper use or unauthorised opening of the photobox equipment for the following amounts: Camera: 560 euros, printer: 1,400 euros, computer: 1,500 euros, studio flash: 350 euros, gross damage to the photobooth housing: 500 euros.
(4) In the event that the company Photobooth-Mallorca is prevented from providing its services due to force majeure (e.g. accident, transport damage, weather conditions), we shall endeavour to provide an appropriate replacement without acknowledging any legal obligation. Under these circumstances, all claims arising from this contract shall lapse. In this case, Photobooth Mallorca shall not pay any compensation.
In the event of incomplete service provision on the part of Photobooth-Mallorca, Andreas Gerber, Apartado 29, 07550 Son Servera (technical malfunction, late delivery or similar), the liability obligation shall be limited to a maximum of the rental price charged. Any further claims on the part of the tenant are excluded. The lessor shall not be liable if, due to a change of location of the photobooth, the photobooth then no longer functions properly. The relocation of the photo box is only permitted by prior arrangement with the Photobooth-Mallorca set-up team.
All rented items remain the property of Photobooth-Mallorca, Andreas Gerber, Apartado29, 07550 Son Servera.
(1) The organiser agrees that all photos taken with the photo box system of the company Photobooth-Mallorca, Andreas Gerber, Apartado 29, 07550 Son Servera, may be used for the purpose of marketing the company Photobooth Mallorca. The photos may be used both in print and online. However, we will not use any photos that we think may be detrimental to the person/people in the photos if they are published. If a photo from your event has been used and you do not wish it to be, please contact us. We will then delete it immediately.
(2)) Photobooth-Mallorca is in no way liable for any misuse that a participant of the event might make of the photos of other participants.
(3) Nude images or images glorifying violence, harmful to minors or discrimination of any kind are strictly prohibited.
You have a cancellation period of 14 days, after this period our cancellation conditions apply.